Our award winning GO Visions™ software has allowed us to set new industry standards in the way marine science data is efficiently collected and processed.
GO Visions allows our field technicians to undertake real-time data analysis and processing of images during towed camera and ROV surveys. The software processes data using hierarchical classification schemes in real-time whilst also acting as a data management system by sorting, renaming, encoding and filing data according to location, transect or operator preference. These capabilities significantly reduce the need for post-field data processing which reduce team sizes, time and project cost. Features of the software include:
- Customizable interfaces and modules
- Hierarchical habitat classification schemes that can be modified to suit client project requirements
- Database, automated statistics and quality assurance and control queries
- Real-time display of data in GIS and survey software
- On-the-fly processing of transect distance, area covered and depth data
- Still image sorting, renaming and geo-referencing