The Mini-ROV Class Survey System (CSS) is used to remotely perform subsea operations in the challenging offshore environment.
The small ROV technology is designed to outperform divers, manned and larger ROV systems for a fraction of the cost. The equipment is designed for simple and efficient integration, replacement and repair to maximize the time the ROV is in the water. The Mini-ROV CSS consists of advanced NDT, sensors, cleaning and tooling technology that are controlled by manipulators to give the pilots a level of dexterity and control previously not available on mini-ROVs.
We own, service and operate a fleet of small ROV systems including Seabotix vLBV300, vLBV950 and LBV200-5 ROVs with specialised vessel hull crawlers, as well as VideoRay and AC-ROV systems.
Despite their compact size, our ROVs have high maneuverability and power-to-weight ratio allowing them to carry a payload of small tools and manipulators and to operate effectively in strong currents. They are well suited for rapid mobilisation and manual deployment from any platforms, FPSOs, barges or vessels of opportunity.
Where deep water or heavier tooling tasks are required, we have access to larger inspection class ROVs and design work programs specifically to suit client and project requirements.
- Designed for operations in harsh conditions
- Magnetic and vortex attachment systems
- Strengthened and durable to withstand impacts in high-energy splash zones
- Suitable for all applications from shallow to deep water
- High definition and 3D cameras
- Superior dexterity and control, surpassing all other mini-ROVs
- Specialized manipulators, actuators and probe handlers
- Advanced sensors: Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement (UTM), Cathodic Protection (CP) and Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Suite of tools such as torque, water blaster and mechanical cleaning tools
- Crawlers and tracks